Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Travelling tips.


      This is a video telling you tips about travelling. It is crazy but have you seen my cloth today? That's why I had a travel, speaking of traveling that what this video is going to about. I travel a lot, I travel from my home to this channel, so far so good. I am traveling I do not have all the time for these that is a except. In my observation I find out that most people are idiot. They come to the plane with suitcase, thinking what they have in their mind. First thing first before thinking of going into the plane, before you leave your house take a shower, just take a free shower just for yourself. 

     Thinking about how do people smell in the plane sometimes drive me angry.  Brush your teeth seven times go online and find what you have be fresh for the flight or travel. Check the flight on the internet because I remember when I went to the airport my flight does not actually flight. You are allowed to have one carry on. Do not try a big one choose a one to put under your seat. You might want to put it in the up side of the seat, may be another person put and break your suit case, break your bag break everything. Ignore every alcohol drinking to be aware and use healthy food only. 


click here to watch Travelling tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment